Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01634 ARS / UGX *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,309 prices entered by 664 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 25% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $123,452 (7,555,924 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $99,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 14,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Natal costs R$ 4.79 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jalandhar costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tarragona costs €6,880 (about 2 hours ago)