Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,416 prices entered by 666 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.757 ARS / MYR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 38% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $117,394 (RM7,955) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $85,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$650,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 600KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 45 (about 2 hours ago)