Cost of living in Jaipur, India vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,549 prices entered by 690 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.845 ARS / INR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $92,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $78,458 (₨92,898) in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)