Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,479 prices entered by 659 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.758 ARS / USD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $202,724 ($3,283) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $102,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 30,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manchester costs £450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marburg costs €1.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Karachi costs ₨4,400,000 (about 3 hours ago)