Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 60.011 ARS / CUC *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,337 prices entered by 706 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 65% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $161,746 (2,695 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $98,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nadi costs 11 FJ$ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zarqa costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Managua costs 14,529 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lisbon costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)