Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,286 prices entered by 667 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 60.116 ARS / USD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 150% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $215,328 ($3,582) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $86,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Białystok costs 16 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)