Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,373 prices entered by 677 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 59.996 ARS / USD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 143% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $230,690 ($3,845) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $95,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Natal costs R$ 4.79 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jalandhar costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tarragona costs €6,880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dijon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)