Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 60.001 ARS / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,763 prices entered by 710 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 47% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $128,118 ($2,135) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $87,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)