Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,307 prices entered by 674 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.747 ARS / CNY *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 60% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $158,817 (18,157元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $99,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)