Cost of living in Guanajuato, Mexico vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,360 prices entered by 663 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.216 ARS / MXN *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanajuato (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $120,907 (Mex$ 37,600) in Guanajuato to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $92,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨93 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petrolina costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)