Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.627 ARS / MXN *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,018 prices entered by 802 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $168,505 (Mex$ 36,418) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $132,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhilai costs ₨10,091 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$41,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)