Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,394 prices entered by 663 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 66.662 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 101% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $195,037 (€2,926) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $97,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Seattle, Washington costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 149 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kraków costs 10 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)