Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,167 prices entered by 659 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 66.939 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 110% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $199,219 (€2,976) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $95,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rotterdam costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $32 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)