Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,478 prices entered by 677 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 60.185 ARS / USD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $190,512 ($3,165) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $85,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,067 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nottingham costs £4.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Resistencia costs ARS $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kelowna costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)