Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,213 prices entered by 652 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01801 ARS / COP *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $97,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $90,489 (COL$5,025,461) in Girardot.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)