Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,387 prices entered by 665 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28762 ARS / GYD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 61% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $149,354 (519,275 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $93,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.27 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kansas City, Missouri costs $949 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)