Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,473 prices entered by 687 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.568 ARS / PLN *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $111,452 (7,159 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $90,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €45 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jeddah costs ﷼ 91,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Geneva costs CHF 750 (about 2 hours ago)