Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 66.662 ARS / EUR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,875 prices entered by 715 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 148% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $238,393 (€3,576) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $96,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 176 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in David costs 10 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $10,165 (38 minutes ago)