Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,351 prices entered by 658 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.139 ARS / TRY *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $96,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $73,282 (7,228TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brescia costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)