Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,339 prices entered by 654 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.189 ARS / TJS *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 32% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $92,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $62,674 (10,127 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)