Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,411 prices entered by 657 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.991 ARS / HRK *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 43% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $127,260 (14,154 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $89,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 409 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨2.00 (about 3 hours ago)