Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.904 ARS / QAR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,838 prices entered by 727 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 166% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $274,376 (16,231 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $103,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Seattle, Washington costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 149 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kraków costs 10 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)