Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.480 ARS / QAR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,660 prices entered by 719 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 183% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $279,978 (16,989 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $99,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 4 hours ago)