Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 60.011 ARS / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,323 prices entered by 788 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 144% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $229,020 ($3,816) in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $94,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.27 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kansas City, Missouri costs $949 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)