Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,320 prices entered by 660 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.052 ARS / PEN *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $96,068 (S/. 5,322) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $92,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$650,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 700KM (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)