Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,328 prices entered by 654 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07805 ARS / CLP *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $97,381 (CH$1,247,680) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $85,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)