Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,333 prices entered by 669 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.192 ARS / MXN *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is about the same as in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $86,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $84,836 (Mex$ 26,581) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 5,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)