Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,408 prices entered by 691 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01804 ARS / COP *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $91,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $71,571 (COL$3,967,727) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨260 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)