Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,293 prices entered by 657 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 59.996 ARS / USD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $187,809 ($3,130) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $92,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)