Cost of living in Coronado, Panama, Panama vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,087 prices entered by 644 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 60.042 ARS / PAB *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coronado, Panama (Panama) is 45% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $137,302 (2,287 B/.) in Coronado, Panama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $95,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $32 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monclova costs Mex$ 19 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jaén costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)