Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,299 prices entered by 653 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.404 ARS / HNL *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 24% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $111,332 (L 46,316) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $90,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$650,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 600KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)