Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 66.259 ARS / EUR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,356 prices entered by 669 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 50% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $147,271 (€2,223) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $98,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €45 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jeddah costs ﷼ 91,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Geneva costs CHF 750 (about 2 hours ago)