Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,283 prices entered by 429 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.536 ARS / BOB
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $5,085 ($b2,005) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $4,800 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 3 hours ago)