Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,266 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.208 ARS / BOB
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $2,500 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $2,361 ($b1,069) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (28 minutes ago)