Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,386 prices entered by 452 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.751 ARS / BOB
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 10% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $5,277 ($b1,918) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $4,800 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)