Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,235 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.172 ARS / BOB
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $3,125 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $3,018 ($b1,389) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £345 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beersheba costs 15 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in St. John's, NL costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)