Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25,948 prices entered by 1,965 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.048 ARS / BOB
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,575 ($b1,746) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,125 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$35 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Marrakech costs 200 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bucharest costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)