Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,319 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.256 ARS / BOB
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $3,125 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $2,838 ($b1,258) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)