Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,185 prices entered by 397 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.327 ARS / BOB
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $3,125 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $2,791 ($b1,200) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)