Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25,034 prices entered by 1,874 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.367 ARS / BOB *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 161% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 154% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Melbourne is 4% cheaper than in Sydney
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 31% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 15% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $3,191 ($b2,334) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $3,125 in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Chongqing costs 元60 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1,235 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)