Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,262 prices entered by 649 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 59.996 ARS / CUC *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 41% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $141,470 (2,358 CUC) in Cienfuegos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $100,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brescia costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)