Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,233 prices entered by 657 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.949 ARS / MZN *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 132% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $208,686 (219,963 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $90,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Changsha costs 20元 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jeddah costs ﷼ 91,500 (about 2 hours ago)