Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.978 ARS / THB *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,490 prices entered by 670 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $113,742 (57,499 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $88,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brescia costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)