Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,180 prices entered by 657 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.711 ARS / CNY *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 23% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $108,672 (12,476元) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $88,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $32 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monclova costs Mex$ 19 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jaén costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)