Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 60.024 ARS / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,445 prices entered by 691 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 147% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $222,731 ($3,711) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $90,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $32 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monclova costs Mex$ 19 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jaén costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)