Cost of living in Chandigarh, India vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,410 prices entered by 683 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.844 ARS / INR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 5% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $94,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $88,944 (₨105,354) in Chandigarh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 4 hours ago)