Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.417 ARS / BRL *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,261 prices entered by 659 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $114,609 (R$ 7,950) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $87,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Białystok costs 1,600 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)