Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,486 prices entered by 674 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 71.671 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 92% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $172,850 (€2,412) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $90,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $23,262 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chincha Alta costs S/. 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)