Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Airesor theparallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,656 prices entered by 970 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00030 ARS / VES *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 71% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $118,000 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $34,764 (115,784,813 Bs.S.) in Caracas.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kraków costs 4.42 zł (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €50 (about 4 hours ago)