Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,581 prices entered by 773 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.239 ARS / HTG *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 19% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $144,271 (116,453 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $121,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hua Hin costs 12,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)