Cost of living in Campos, Brazil vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,209 prices entered by 650 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.340 ARS / BRL *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $116,709 (R$ 8,139) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $92,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)