Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Buenos Aires, Argentina
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.599 ARS / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,228 prices entered by 459 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 6% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$92 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gaziantep costs 15TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rotterdam costs €539 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Nanning costs 元200 (about 1 hour ago)