Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 ARS / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,758 prices entered by 658 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 59% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (44 minutes ago)