Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,086 prices entered by 613 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 ARS / EGP
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 59% cheaper than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $3,750 in Buenos Aires you would need to make just about ARS $1,554 (E£ 1,828) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)