Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.791 ARS / EGP *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,306 prices entered by 762 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 22% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $108,824 (E£ 28,708) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $89,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $110 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 150 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)