Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,220 prices entered by 655 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05171 ARS / KRW *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 96% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $164,777 (₩3,186,589) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $84,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)