Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,922 prices entered by 729 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.370 ARS / GMD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 54% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $144,866 (105,770 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $94,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Silkeborg costs kr50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 30 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨110 (about 2 hours ago)