Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,405 prices entered by 653 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00448 ARS / IDR *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $93,288 (Rp 20,808,217) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $89,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.430 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (about 3 hours ago)