Cost of living comparison between Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Buenos Aires, Argentina
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.706 ARS / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,705 prices entered by 460 different people.
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Guayaquil costs $1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brisbane costs AU$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$6,936 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 1 hour ago)