Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,193 prices entered by 656 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 39.665 ARS / NZD *
Do you live in Buenos Aires? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 208% more expensive than in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $295,916 (NZ$7,460) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $96,000 in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nadi costs 11 FJ$ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zarqa costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Managua costs 14,529 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lisbon costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)